Parental control app which can track your kids Android is the way to make your children safe in our world.
Do you know where your kid is right now? Are you sure they are where they say? No one can. But there is a way to track your daughter or son Android remotely from computer or from another phone using parental control tracking app.
Install mSpy Parental Control on Android
- Use this link to download mSpy on a phone you want to track and monitor. After purchasing a package you need, you will get a download link to open it on Android phone you want to spy on. Please previously check compatibility information here, before purchasing app. Developers are trying to cover all variety of cell phones, that use Android, but to be sure check your Android phone if it is compatible.
- Install mSpy on sons or daughters Android phone and activate it.
- Go to control panel and start tracking Android phone. How can you log in? Check your email for registration details and link to sign in.
What Can mSpy Parental Control Monitor?
Parental Control apps to spy on Android phones are really great idea for every parent in the world. The app works in invisible mode, anyway you must tell a kid that you are installing a monitoring app on their cellphone.
One of the best features that is finally presented is KEYWORD ALERTS. So now, you don’t need to read everything you kids are taloking about, you know all teenager stuff. But in case someone is texting or your kid is texting words you added as alert keywords, you get the message. You may use “drugs” “sex” “alcohol” and other words to note yourself. It is more than useful, it saves your time and gives no chance to dillers and bullies.
List of what mSpy can spy and monitor for you
- Cell phone numbers incoming and outgoing
- Text messages
- Browsing history and apps download history
- Social Media information (Facebook, Instagram other)
- Facebook chat
- Whatsapp, Viber, Tinder, Snapchat, Line, Telegram, Hangouts
- Tracks current GPS location and shows you map of places where the phone was
- Photos, Videos and Snapchat Videos
What Parental Control Can Block
- Adult content from Internet
- Block sites
- Block Applications from downloading
- Incoming calls restrictions based on phone numbers